If you have already created a MySQL database you can use the 'DB WebAdmin' utility found under the databases section of your domains control panel.� To get there follow these steps:|
Now you are in phpMyAdmin which will allow you to upload your database, or, create tables and run commands on your database. If you have a backup or schema of your database on your local machine and you wish to upload it follow these instructions:
- Login to your control panel with iDAQ: https://secure.idaq.com/cp
- Select the web hosting subscription you wish to manage
- On the domain hosting page there are many options, you should select databases
- Now, you can see the 'DB WebAdmin' icon which you need to click to manage your database (if you have created one already). Note: make sure your browser does not block opening the new popup window.
Once this has been completed you should then see all your tables listed in phpMyAdmin and you may start using your database.
- In phpMyAdmin select the SQL icon in the top left. Note: This will open another popup.
- Select the 'Import files' tab
- Click on Browse and select the file on your local machine (maximum size 2MB)
- Click Go