Win a new iPad.
2012 is www.Idaq.com's 10th year of providing web hosting products and services.
To help us celebrate this milestone we would like to invite professional designers, design students and creative individuals to design and submit a 10th Anniversary Idaq logo. The designer of the winning Logo will receive a new iPad and 4 runners up will each receive 12 months free Idaq web hosting.
The top 5 submissions will be featured on our website with the designer credited accordingly. The winning logo will be used in all our birthday promotions including all advertising, promotional material, on the Idaq.com website and on the 2012 Idaq.com Suzuki GSXR1000 motorcycle competing in the televised Metzeler British Superstock 1000 championship.
The logo should use the current Idaq colours (Blue, Orange and white) as they have been with us for the full 10 years and may incorporate the current Idaq logo.
Rules of entry,
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
- The logo must be an original design and must be the work of the person submitting the design.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.
- The design must not infringe any other parties copyright.
- The design must not contain elements of any registered trademark.
- The logo must contain the words Idaq and 10th Anniversary.
- The logo must be submitted in two files. One file must be in either .jpg or .png format and the second must be in a popular vector file format such as .ai or alternately Fireworks .png containing all layer information, all other formats will be rejected.
- All rights to submitted designs are transferred to Idaq Ltd. upon submission to Idaq Ltd.
- Idaq Ltd. reserve the right to edit or modify any submitted logo.
- Submission deadline is 1st July 2012.
- The final 11 shortlist will be chosen by Idaq staff and the winning logo will be chosen by an Idaq Ltd. Director. The decision will be final and no correspondence regarding the decision will be entered into.
How to enter the competition
Entry submissions must be emailed to: email@example.com with the subject "2012 Logo Competition". Please include your name, address, telephone number, age and whether you are a professional or amateur designer. Remember to atttach the files.